Friday, May 13, 2011

a preview......tease




There is a project I'm working on that is close to my heart.  This old girl was in my Grandmother's dinning room when I was a child ( which was a long time ago) until she passed away at 82. She and my Grandfather were married over 60 years, but I didn't know when the cabinet was purchased.  I received the cabinet and used it in a guest room to display different collections.  My daughter used it for quite a few years until she recently gave it back to me.  I don't have room for it and it really isn't that valuable except for the memories. I had an idea to give it new life.  Here is a peek at the cabinet in my garage before the transformation started. I should have it finished Monday or Tuesday.  Stay tuned for it's new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment