Friday, May 27, 2011

Just a little something!


I know I promised a finished product (my grandmother's china cabinet transformed), and it is finished. However I need help to move it either to my space at the Corner Store or into my house to stage it. By the way, I really love it. So it will be coming up soon. In the meantime i finished this little toy box.  I think it is a cute little boy blue. I also found some really cool junk at a barn sale and my local thrift store.  Looks like Memorial Day weekend will be a working weekend for me. Although it is a good kind of work when you love what you are doing.  I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday and a special thank you to those who have served our country and especially to those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice.  God Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment